Sidebar Posts

6/box-posts/recent

ICAR NRCM Young Professional-I Recruitment 2025 | आईसीएआर एनआरसीएम युवा व्यावसायिक-I भर्ती 2025 - Walk-In Interview

```html

ICAR NRCM Young Professional I Recruitment 2025 – Walk-in Interview for 01 Vacancy

The ICAR National Research Centre on Mithun (ICAR-NRCM) invites eligible candidates to attend a walk-in interview for the post of Young Professional I (YP-I) under a DBT-sponsored project. This contractual position offers a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 30,000. Interested candidates with a B.Sc. qualification in relevant disciplines can participate in the walk-in scheduled on 15th December 2025 at the NRCM campus in Medziphema, Nagaland. Applications are accepted only through direct walk-in interviews, so candidates should appear with required documents on the specified date. Read below for complete details on eligibility, salary, selection process, and more.

आईसीएआर नेशनल रिसर्च सेंटर ऑन मिथुन (आईसीएआर-एनआरसीएम) बीएससी योग्यता वाले उम्मीदवारों के लिए यंग प्रोफेशनल I (YP-I) पद पर एक अनुबंध आधारित वैकेंसी के लिए वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू आयोजित कर रहा है। इस पद के लिए वेतन ₹30,000 प्रति माह है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 15 दिसंबर 2025 को नागालैंड के मेडज़ीफेमा स्थित केंद्र में वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू में भाग ले सकते हैं। आवेदनों की प्रक्रिया केवल इंटरव्यू में व्यक्तिगत रूप से उपस्थिति लेकर होगी। योग्यता, चयन प्रक्रिया और अन्य विवरण नीचे देखें।

Organization Name
संगठन का नाम
Post Name
पद का नाम
Total Vacancy
कुल रिक्तियां
Qualification
योग्यता
Age Limit
आयु सीमा
Application Dates
आवेदन तिथियां
Application Mode
आवेदन का तरीका
Official Website
आधिकारिक वेबसाइट
ICAR - National Research Centre on Mithun (ICAR-NRCM)
आईसीएआर - नेशनल रिसर्च सेंटर ऑन मिथुन
Young Professional I (YP-I)
यंग प्रोफेशनल I
1 B.Sc. in Biotechnology, Life Science, Zoology
बी.एससी (बायोटेक्नोलॉजी, जीवन विज्ञान या जूलॉजी)
21 to 45 years
21 से 45 वर्ष
Walk-in Date: 15 Dec 2025
नोटिफिकेशन जारी: 19 Nov 2025
Walk-in Interview
वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू
nrcm.org.in

Post Details and Eligibility / पद विवरण एवं पात्रता

The ICAR-NRCM is offering a contractual position for Young Professional I under a DBT-sponsored research project focusing on Mithun. This post is suitable for candidates with a graduate degree in Science, preferably in Biotechnology, Life Science, or Zoology. Preference will be given to postgraduates and those with laboratory experience and knowledge of scientific procedures, especially in animal science research.

आईसीएआर-एनआरसीएम एक डीबीटी प्रायोजित परियोजना के तहत यंग प्रोफेशनल I पद पर अनुबंध आधारित नौकरी प्रस्तावित कर रहा है। पद के लिए विज्ञान में स्नातक, विशेषकर बायोटेक्नोलॉजी, जीवन विज्ञान या जूलॉजी के छात्र उपयुक्त हैं। पोस्ट ग्रैजुएट व प्रायोगिक अनुभव वाले उम्मीदवारों को प्राथमिकता दी जाएगी, खासकर पशु विज्ञान अनुसंधान में।

  • Graduate in Biotechnology, Life Science or Zoology.
    बायोटेक्नोलॉजी, जीवन विज्ञान या जूलॉजी में स्नातक।
  • Postgraduate qualification desirable.
    पोस्ट ग्रैजुएट योग्यता वांछनीय।
  • Experience in lab handling and scientific procedures advantageous.
    प्रयोगशाला हैंडलिंग एवं वैज्ञानिक प्रक्रियाओं का अनुभव लाभदायक।
  • Research experience in Animal Science is preferred.
    पशु विज्ञान अनुसंधान में अनुभव आवश्यक।
  • Contractual engagement for one year, extendable based on project status.
    वर्ष का अनुबंध, परियोजना स्थिति अनुसार विस्तार योग्य।

Age Limit / आयु सीमा

Candidates must be between 21 to 45 years of age. Age relaxations as per government rules will apply.

उम्मीदवारों की आयु 21 से 45 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए। नियमों के अनुसार आयु में छूट लागू होगी।

Salary / वेतन

The selected candidate will receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000 per month.

चयनित उम्मीदवार को प्रति माह ₹30,000 का समेकित वेतन मिलेगा।

Selection Process / चयन प्रक्रिया

Selection will be based on a walk-in interview to be conducted on 15th December 2025 at the ICAR-NRC on Mithun, Medziphema, Nagaland. Candidates must report by 10:00 AM sharp with their original documents and biodata.

चयन वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू के माध्यम से होगा, जो 15 दिसंबर 2025 को सुबह 10 बजे आईसीएआर-एनआरसी मिथुन, मेडज़ीफेमा, नागालैंड में आयोजित किया जाएगा। उम्मीदवारों को अपने मूल दस्तावेज़ और बायोडाटा लेकर समय पर उपस्थित होना होगा।

How to Apply / आवेदन कैसे करें

Interested and eligible candidates should appear in person for the walk-in interview at the given venue and date. No offline or online application is required apart from attending the interview. Bring all necessary original certificates, a passport-size photograph, and a CV.

इच्छुक और पात्र उम्मीदवार निर्धारित स्थान एवं तिथि पर वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू के लिए व्यक्तिगत रूप से उपस्थित हों। इसके अतिरिक्त कोई ऑनलाइन या ऑफलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया नहीं है। सभी आवश्यक मूल प्रमाण पत्र, पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो और बायोडाटा साथ लेकर आएं।

Important Dates / महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां

  • Notification Released On: 19 November 2025
    नोटिफिकेशन जारी: 19 नवंबर 2025
  • Walk-in Interview Date: 15 December 2025 (from 10:00 AM onwards)
    वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू की तिथि: 15 दिसंबर 2025 (सुबह 10 बजे से)

Official Notification & Website / आधिकारिक सूचना और वेबसाइट

For detailed advertisement and application formats, candidates can visit the official website:

https://nrcm.org.in

Official Notification PDF can be downloaded from the website for detailed information.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) / अक्सर पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न

1. What is the last date to apply for the ICAR-NRCM Young Professional I vacancy?

Candidates must attend the walk-in interview on 15th December 2025. There is no separate application deadline.

उम्मीदवारों को 15 दिसंबर 2025 को वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू में उपस्थित होना अनिवार्य है। अलग आवेदन तिथि नहीं है।

2. What is the required qualification for this job?

Graduation in Science with specialization in Biotechnology, Life Science, or Zoology. Postgraduate degrees and experience are preferable.

बायोटेक्नोलॉजी, जीवन विज्ञान या जूलॉजी में स्नातक। पोस्ट ग्रैजुएट डिग्री और अनुभव वांछनीय हैं।

3. What is the maximum age limit?

Maximum age limit is 45 years with age relaxation as per rules.

अधिकतम आयु सीमा 45 वर्ष है, और नियमों के अनुसार छूट उपलब्ध है।

4. How many vacancies are available?

There is 1 vacancy for the Young Professional I post.

यंग प्रोफेशनल I पद पर 1 रिक्ति उपलब्ध है।

5. What is the monthly salary?

The consolidated salary is Rs. 30,000 per month.

महीने का समेकित वेतन ₹30,000 है।

Summary / सारांश

ICAR-NRCM's Young Professional I recruitment is an excellent opportunity for graduates in Life Science, Biotechnology, or Zoology who wish to pursue research-oriented careers. The position is contractual with a decent salary and open to candidates aged between 21 and 45 years. Interested candidates should not miss the walk-in interview on 15th December 2025. For complete details, visit the official website.

जीवन विज्ञान, बायोटेक्नोलॉजी या जूलॉजी में स्नातक उम्मीदवारों के लिए यह आईसीएआर-एनआरसीएम की यंग प्रोफेशनल I भर्ती एक सुनहरा अवसर है। यह एक अनुबंधाधारित पद है जिसमें ₹30,000 प्रतिमाह वेतन दिया जाएगा। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार निर्धारित तिथि पर वॉक-इन इंटरव्यू अवश्य दें। पूरी जानकारी के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट देखें।

```

No comments:

Post a Comment