IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2025 – Apply Online for Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate I Posts
The Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar (IIT Bhubaneswar) has announced fresh vacancies for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Associate I in 2025. A total of 2 vacancies are available for bright and motivated candidates holding B.Tech/B.E and M.E/M.Tech degrees. Interested applicants can apply online through the official IIT Bhubaneswar website. The application window opens on 4th September 2025 and closes on 25th September 2025.
सारांश: भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान भुवनेश्वर (IIT भुवनेश्वर) ने जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो और प्रोजेक्ट असोसिएट I के 2 पदों के लिए भर्ती निकाली है। योग्य उम्मीदवार 04 सितंबर 2025 से ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। अंतिम तिथि 25 सितंबर 2025 है।
| Organization Name संस्थान का नाम | Post Name पद का नाम | Total Vacancies कुल पद | Qualification योग्यता | Age Limit आयु सीमा | Application Dates आवेदन तिथि | Application Mode आवेदन माध्यम | Official Website आधिकारिक वेबसाइट |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| IIT Bhubaneswar आईआईटी भुवनेश्वर | Junior Research Fellow, Project Associate I जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो, प्रोजेक्ट असोसिएट I | 02 | JRF: M.Tech/ME in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or B.Tech/BE with GATE Project Associate I: B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering JRF के लिए: M.Tech/ME या B.Tech/BE (GATE क्वालिफाइड) प्रोजेक्ट असोसिएट I के लिए: B.Tech/BE इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग में | Maximum 30 Years अधिकतम 30 वर्ष | 04-09-2025 से 25-09-2025 तक | Online ऑनलाइन | https://iitbbs.ac.in |
Detailed Job Description
विस्तृत नौकरी विवरण
IIT Bhubaneswar invites applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Associate I posts, supporting various research projects. These positions provide an excellent opportunity for engineering graduates and postgraduates to work in a reputed institute and advance their career in research.
आईआईटी भुवनेश्वर विभिन्न अनुसंधान परियोजनाओं के लिए जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो और प्रोजेक्ट असोसिएट I पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित करता है। यह पद इंजीनियरिंग स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर छात्रों के लिए अनुसंधान क्षेत्र में करियर बनाने का शानदार मौका है।
Available Positions & Eligibility
उपलब्ध पद एवं पात्रता
- Junior Research Fellow (01 Vacancy): Candidates must have M.Tech/ME in Mechanical, Aerospace, Automobile Engineering or equivalent. Candidates with B.Tech/BE degree having minimum 65% marks or 7.0 CGPA and a valid GATE score in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering are also eligible.
- जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो (01 पद): उम्मीदवार के पास मैकेनिकल, एयरोस्पेस, ऑटोमोबाइल इंजीनियरिंग में M.Tech/ME होना चाहिए। B.Tech/BE (65% या 7.0 CGPA) और GATE स्कोरधारक भी आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- Project Associate I (01 Vacancy): Candidates must possess B.Tech/BE in Electrical Engineering.
- प्रोजेक्ट असोसिएट I (01 पद): उम्मीदवार के पास इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग में B.Tech/BE होना आवश्यक है।
Age Limit
आयु सीमा
Maximum age for applying is 30 years as of the last date of application. Age relaxation rules apply as per government norms.
अधिकतम आयु सीमा 30 वर्ष है। सरकारी नियमों के अनुसार आयु में छूट लागू होगी।
Salary Details
वेतन विवरण
- Junior Research Fellow: Up to ₹37,000/- plus HRA @ 20%
- Project Associate I: Up to ₹44,400/- (₹37,000 + HRA@20%)
- जूनियर रिसर्च फेलो: ₹37,000/- + 20% HRA
- प्रोजेक्ट असोसिएट I: ₹44,400/- (₹37,000 + 20% HRA)
Application Process
आवेदन प्रक्रिया
Candidates must apply online only through the official website of IIT Bhubaneswar. No other mode of application is accepted. Before applying, applicants should download and carefully read the detailed official notification available on https://iitbbs.ac.in.
उम्मीदवार केवल आईआईटी भुवनेश्वर की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। किसी अन्य माध्यम से आवेदनों को स्वीकार नहीं किया जाएगा। आवेदन से पहले आधिकारिक नोटिफिकेशन जरूर पढ़ें।
Important Dates
महत्वपूर्ण तिथियाँ
- Application Start Date: 04 September 2025
- Application Last Date: 25 September 2025
- आवेदन शुरू होने की तिथि: 04 सितंबर 2025
- आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि: 25 सितंबर 2025
How to Apply
कैसे आवेदन करें
- Visit the official IIT Bhubaneswar website: https://iitbbs.ac.in
- Find the recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow and Project Associate I posts
- Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully
- Register/login and fill in the online application form with all required details
- Upload necessary documents and submit the application before the last date
महत्वपूर्ण: आवेदन करते समय सभी दस्तावेज़, शैक्षणिक प्रमाणपत्र एवं फोटो डिजिटल रूप में अपलोड करना आवश्यक है। समय रहते आवेदन करें।
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2025
अधिक पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न – IIT भुवनेश्वर भर्ती 2025
1. When does the online application start?
Application starts from 4th September 2025.
ऑनलाइन आवेदन 04 सितंबर 2025 से शुरू होगा।
2. What is the last date to apply online?
The last date to apply is 25th September 2025.
ऑनलाइन आवेदन की अंतिम तिथि 25 सितंबर 2025 है।
3. What are the eligibility criteria?
Candidates with B.Tech/B.E and M.E/M.Tech in relevant streams are eligible.
उम्मीदवार B.Tech/B.E और M.E/M.Tech धारक होना चाहिए।
4. What is the maximum age limit?
Maximum age limit for the posts is 30 years.
अधिकतम आयु सीमा 30 वर्ष है।
5. How many vacancies are available?
There are 2 vacancies in total.
कुल 2 पद रिक्त हैं।
Conclusion
निष्कर्ष
IIT Bhubaneswar's Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate I recruitment is a great opportunity for engineering professionals aiming to build a career in research and development. With a simple online application process and appealing salary packages, candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should not miss this chance.
आईआईटी भुवनेश्वर की यह भर्ती उन इंजीनियरी उम्मीदवारों के लिए अवसर प्रदान करती है जो अनुसंधान और विकास के क्षेत्र में अपनी पहचान बनाना चाहते हैं। यदि आप पात्र हैं तो इस भर्ती के लिए समय रहते आवेदन अवश्य करें।
Useful Links
महत्वपूर्ण लिंक
- Official IIT Bhubaneswar Website (आधिकारिक वेबसाइट)
- Recruitment Notification PDF (भर्ती सूचना)
- Apply Online (ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें)
- Latest Sarkari Result Updates
© 2025 SarkaryNaukary. All rights reserved. We provide authentic updates on government jobs, exam results, admit cards, syllabus, and study materials for job seekers across India.
No comments:
Post a Comment