Sidebar Posts

6/box-posts/recent

NIT Calicut Research Associate I Recruitment 2025 – Apply Offline for 01 Vacancy | SarkaryNaukary

NIT Calicut Research Associate I Recruitment 2025 – Apply Offline for 01 Vacancy

The National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has announced a prestigious opportunity for Research Associate I positions on a contractual basis. This recruitment opens doors for skilled professionals holding advanced degrees like M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil, or Ph.D. The institute invites interested and eligible candidates to apply through offline mode by 25th August 2025. This is an excellent chance to contribute to cutting-edge research in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or closely related fields. Read below for detailed information on eligibility criteria, application procedure, and key dates.

Organization Post Name Total Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Application Dates Application Mode Official Website
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Research Associate I 01 M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil, Ph.D in relevant fields Maximum 45 years (relaxations as per rules) Start: Released
Last Date: 25-08-2025
Offline nitc.ac.in

About the NIT Calicut Research Associate I Position

NIT Calicut is a premier technological institute recognized for its high-quality research and academic excellence. The Research Associate I position is designed for highly qualified individuals who can engage in impactful research projects primarily in the domains of Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Optics, and Photonics. This appointment is contractual, with an attractive consolidated salary and a chance to work alongside experts in the field.

Key Vacancy Details

  • Post Name: Research Associate I
  • Total Vacancies: 1
  • Salary: Rs.47,000/- per month (Consolidated)
  • Application Mode: Offline submission only
  • Last Date to Apply: 25th August 2025

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates aspiring for the Research Associate I post must meet the following essential qualifications and criteria:

  • Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or a closely related discipline OR at least three years of research, teaching, design, or development experience after M.Tech (with first class or equivalent CGPA) in Optics, Photonics, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering.
  • Research Publication: At least one research paper published in a reputed SCI journal.
  • Age Limit: Maximum 45 years as of the last date of application. Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.

How to Apply for NIT Calicut Research Associate I Recruitment 2025

Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications in offline mode by following these steps:

  1. Visit the official NIT Calicut website at https://nitc.ac.in to download the official recruitment notification and application form.
  2. Carefully read the detailed instructions mentioned in the notification regarding eligibility, required documents, and application format.
  3. Complete the application form diligently and attach all necessary certificates, testimonials, and documents as specified.
  4. Send the completed application form along with attachments to the prescribed postal address mentioned in the notification. Ensure the application reaches before or on the last date, 25th August 2025.

Note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. It is advisable to keep a copy of the application and all documents for future reference.

Selection Process

The selection will be based upon candidate's academic qualifications, research experience, and relevant publications. Shortlisted candidates may be called for a personal interview or presentation to assess their suitability for the project. Final appointment will be made on a contractual basis.

Important Dates to Remember

  • Notification Release Date: 18th August 2025
  • Last Date to Submit Application: 25th August 2025

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. What is the last date to apply for the Research Associate I post?

The last date to apply offline is 25th August 2025.

2. What are the essential qualifications required?

Candidates must have M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil, or Ph.D. in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related fields.

3. How many vacancies are advertised?

There is only 1 vacancy available for Research Associate I.

4. Is this recruitment for permanent or contractual basis?

This position is offered on a contractual basis.

5. What is the monthly salary for this post?

The consolidated salary is Rs. 47,000 per month.

Additional Resources

To access the official recruitment notification and detailed guidelines, download the PDF from the NIT Calicut website:

Download Research Associate I Recruitment Notification PDF

About National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)

Established in 1961, NIT Calicut is one of India's premier technical institutes. Renowned for its academic and research contributions, the institute offers various undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. The recruitment for Research Associate I is part of its continuous effort to promote advanced research and innovation in engineering and technology.

Why Apply for this Position?

Joining NIT Calicut as a Research Associate I offers:

  • Opportunity to work in a highly reputed research institute
  • Engagement with cutting-edge research projects in emerging technology fields
  • Collaboration with experienced faculty and researchers
  • A platform to enhance your research credentials
  • A competitive monthly consolidated salary supporting your career growth

Tips for Applicants

  • Ensure your research publications and experience align with the eligibility requirements.
  • Submit all required documents and credentials with your offline application.
  • Apply well before the deadline to avoid last-minute issues.
  • Keep track of official announcements on the NIT Calicut website.

Other Related Government Job Opportunities

If you are interested in other government jobs, you may also consider:

  • Bank of Baroda BC Coordinator Recruitment 2025
  • Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) General Manager Recruitment 2025
  • Coimbatore District Watchman Recruitment 2025
  • District Health and Social Welfare Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Recruitment 2025

For more Sarkari Naukri updates, keep visiting trusted job portals.

© 2025 SarkariNaukary. All Rights Reserved. Stay tuned for the latest government job alerts and recruitment news.

No comments:

Post a Comment