Sidebar Posts

6/box-posts/recent

BEL Trainee Engineer I and Project Engineer I Exam Date 2025 Notification – Apply Online for 137 Posts at bel-india.in

BEL Trainee Engineer I & Project Engineer I Recruitment 2025 – Exam Date and Application Details for 137 Vacancies

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a premier government electronics company, has announced the recruitment notification for the posts of Trainee Engineer I and Project Engineer I. This recruitment drive invites eligible candidates to apply for a total of 137 vacancies across various engineering disciplines. The application window opens on 5th February 2025 and closes on 20th February 2025. The written examination is scheduled to be conducted on 23rd August 2025. Interested candidates must apply online through the official BEL portal and keep track of official updates for hall ticket and further instructions.

Organization Name Post Name Total Vacancies Qualification Age Limit Application Dates Application Mode Official Website
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Trainee Engineer I 67 B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering degree (4-year course) Up to 28 years (relaxation as per rules) 05 Feb 2025 to 20 Feb 2025 Online bel-india.in
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Project Engineer I 70 B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering degree (4-year course) Up to 32 years (relaxation as per rules) 05 Feb 2025 to 20 Feb 2025 Online bel-india.in

About Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)

Bharat Electronics Limited, a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence, is known for its cutting-edge electronics manufacturing and solutions. Established in 1954, BEL plays a vital role in strengthening the nation's defence and security systems. With a focus on innovation and quality, BEL is continuously looking for talented engineers to contribute to diverse projects at their various units across the country.

Available Posts and Eligibility Criteria

1. Trainee Engineer I

  • Vacancies: 67
  • Qualification: Candidates must have completed a 4-year engineering degree (B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engineering) in relevant disciplines with a pass class from a recognized university or institution.
  • Age Limit: Maximum 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.

2. Project Engineer I

  • Vacancies: 70
  • Qualification: Same as Trainee Engineer I – a 4-year engineering degree in relevant disciplines with pass class.
  • Age Limit: Maximum 32 years with applicable relaxations.

Application Fee Details

The fee structure varies by post and category as follows:

  • Trainee Engineer I – General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 150 plus 18% GST
  • Project Engineer I – General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 400 plus 18% GST
  • SC/ST/PwBD categories: No application fee

Important Dates to Remember

  • Application Start Date: 5th February 2025
  • Application Last Date: 20th February 2025
  • Written Exam Date: 23rd August 2025

How to Apply Online for BEL Engineer Recruitment 2025

Eligible candidates must apply through the official BEL website only by following the steps below:

  1. Visit the official BEL portal at bel-india.in.
  2. Navigate to the 'Careers' or 'Recruitment' section.
  3. Find the notification for "Trainee Engineer I and Project Engineer I Recruitment 2025".
  4. Read the full notification carefully to understand eligibility, application process, and instructions.
  5. Click on the application link and complete the registration with accurate details.
  6. Upload required documents and pay the application fee online, if applicable.
  7. Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.

Selection Process

The selection for Trainee Engineer I and Project Engineer I posts will primarily be based on the written examination followed by an interview. Candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for interviews. The interview schedule will be announced later on the official website.

Exam Pattern & Syllabus Overview

The examination for both posts will test candidates on technical knowledge relevant to their engineering discipline, general awareness, reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English language skills. Candidates should focus on core engineering subjects along with current affairs and basic aptitude topics to prepare effectively.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q1: What is the official website to apply for BEL recruitment 2025?

The official website for the application and details is bel-india.in.

Q2: Can I apply offline for this recruitment?

No, applications are accepted only through online mode on the official portal.

Q3: What is the last date to apply?

The last date to submit the online application is 20th February 2025.

Q4: When will the written exam be conducted?

The written exam is scheduled for 23rd August 2025.

Q5: What is the upper age limit for Project Engineer I posts?

The upper age limit for Project Engineer I is 32 years with applicable relaxations.

Q6: Is there any application fee for reserved category candidates?

No, SC, ST, and PwBD category candidates are exempted from the application fee.

Useful Links

Final Words

The BEL Trainee Engineer I and Project Engineer I recruitment 2025 offers an excellent opportunity for engineering graduates seeking a government job in the defence electronics sector. Candidates are advised to apply online well before the deadline and prepare thoroughly for the upcoming examination. For regular updates and more government job notifications, keep visiting sarkarynaukary.

No comments:

Post a Comment